The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestwise Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.