The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Vs Pancreatic Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.