The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Plant Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Plant Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Plant Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Plant Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Plant Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Plant Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Plant Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Plant Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.