The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Health Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Health Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Health Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Health Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Health Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Health Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Health Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Health Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.