While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Food Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Food Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Food Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Food Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Food Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Food Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Food Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Food Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.