While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Young Living
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Young Living
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Young Living
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.