The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Yellow Stool
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.