While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Worth It
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Worth It
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Worth It
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.