Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics And Prebiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.