Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes With Betaine Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.