The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Weight Gain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.