Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.