While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Taking
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.