While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Worth Buying
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.