The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Proteins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.