While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Vvs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.