Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.