Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Code
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.