The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Vs Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.