The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Natural
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.