While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Via Gelatin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.