While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.