The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Populum
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.