The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Biotin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.