Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Upside Down U
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.