The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.