While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.