While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Fat
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.