The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Fat Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.