While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.