While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.