While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Underneath Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.