Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Under The Tongue
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.