While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Take
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.