While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Fat
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.