The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Top Of Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.