The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Till Platelets
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.