Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive Tract
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.