Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.