Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.