Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Liposomal
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.