Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Than Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.