Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Workout
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.