The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Since Examples
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.