Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.