Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.