Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics Bodybuilding
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.