Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.