The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.