While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Powder
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.